Available for: Engineering, Speaking, Writing, Training, Consulting. I’m available for advice, consulting, and training on DevOps, Infrastructure, and Software Architecture. Please get in touch via one of the linked social media.
- Google Cloud Certified: Professional Cloud Architect
- CNCF Certified: Kubernetes Application Developer
- Open source contributor (only had the time for point fixes recently)
- Personal projects (I like new languages).
- Spoken about Istio on four continents o Spoken at the biggest conferences in my industry including KubeCon, QCon, and invited to speak at GlueCon but couldn’t make it due to a clash.
- Spoken at several other conferences by invitation
- Co-organiser and regular speaker at London’s Istio meetup, growing membership to over 650 people
- CNCF (Linux Foundation) official public speaker
- Working on a book (aren’t we all)
- I blog on technical subjects
- Delivered high-end Kubernetes courses as part of my job at Jetstack
- Given bespoke training on cloud-native tech, git, etc, for a variety of clients since. References available on request.
- Some training feedback
The knowledge of Kubernetes from both presenters was exceptional and they gave clear and concise explanations and demonstrations of core concepts.
I just wanted to send a massive thank you for yesterday’s session. It was extremely refreshing to have such an engaging trainer. I learnt a lot from the day.
The best training we’ve had.
- Advisor at RiskLedger, a well-funded London cyber-security startup.
- Helped several small companies with their infrastructure and scaling. References available on request.