Available for: Engineering, Speaking, Writing, Training, Consulting. I’m available for advice, consulting, and training on DevOps, Infrastructure, and Software Architecture. Please get in touch via one of the linked social media.
- Google Cloud Certified: Professional Cloud Architect
- CNCF Certified: Kubernetes Application Developer
- Open source contributor (only had the time for point fixes recently)
- Personal projects (I like new languages).
- Spoken about Cloud-Native on four continents
- Spoken at the biggest conferences in my industry including KubeCon, QCon, and invited to speak at GlueCon but couldn’t make it due to a clash.
- Spoken at several other conferences by invitation
- Co-organiser and regular speaker at London’s Istio meetup, growing membership to over 650 people
- CNCF (Linux Foundation) official public speaker
- Working on a book (aren’t we all)
- I blog on technical subjects
- Delivered high-end Kubernetes courses as part of my job at Jetstack
- Given bespoke training on cloud-native tech, git, etc, for a variety of clients since. References available on request.
- Some training feedback
The knowledge of Kubernetes from both presenters was exceptional and they gave clear and concise explanations and demonstrations of core concepts.
I just wanted to send a massive thank you for yesterday’s session. It was extremely refreshing to have such an engaging trainer. I learnt a lot from the day.
The best training we’ve had.
Your session at QCon was certainly the highlight for me as you provided real world insight on key problems clients face while adopting Istio. Having the ability to complement secondary research with primary research from someone entrenched in emerging technologies like Istio has allowed me to confirm my products value proposition to reduce my clients time to secure microservices on Istio. Coming out of your session I adjusted future product direction, to ultimately ensure we develop a differentiated product offering my company to take to market.
- Advisor at RiskLedger, a well-funded London cyber-security startup.
- Helped several small companies with their infrastructure and scaling. References available on request.